To be considered, students must submit the following credentials:
- An essay stating your goals/aspirations and the reason why you should be the recipient of this scholarship. (500-1000 words, typed, and double-spaced).
- Applicant’s final official Montserrat Secondary School transcript.
- Two teacher recommendation letters, at least one from your last Math or English teacher.
- Applicants should have at least 5 CXC passes (General 1’s or 2’s), 2 in English & Math.
- Applicants must be accepted to the CAPE Associate Degree Program at MCC.
- Applicants pursuing their degree must be registered for a minimum of 6 credits.
- Applicants should indicate their involvement in community development where applicable.
The application and supporting documents must be e-mailed no later than Friday, July 14, 2017 to: email@example.com
Download the application form below.